Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Quick Update
We are at the Hong Kong airport, waiting to board the long flight home! The last two days have been spent packing, traveling, and in bed...I've caught a pretty bad cold. Hoping they won't kick me off the plane! I didn't have a fever when they checked me at the border coming into Hong Kong, and don't think I've had one since the first night I started feeling bad. Quinn seems to be fine...he has had a cough, but it seems to be getting better. I'm just glad it's me and not him...nothing worse than traveling with a sick child. He's so precious...he waves to everyone, smiles a lot. He does have a good set of lungs, and will let everyone know if he is not happy!! He is working on saying Quinn, but it sounds more like "Quah". Well, here we go! Can't wait to introduce you all to Quinn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment